- 5" x 7"
- Glossy outer finish
- Sturdy construction
- Printed on White 12 pt Kromekote card stock
- Colored envelope(s) included
- Officially licensed by The Jim Henson Company
Official Dead & Company tour poster by Little Hippie owner Taylor Swope. November 14, 2015 show at Greensboro, NC. Hand illustration completed in Photoshop drawn on a Cintiq tablet. Screen printed on white card stock, this print has a really great feel to it in person. Comes shipped in a sturdy poster tube. (If requested, can be shipped flat in a poly sleeve between double layers of corrugated cardboard.)
- Artist series of 55
- Signed, numbered & doodled
- Screen printed on white card stock
- 18" x 24"
Official Furthur poster by Little Hippie owner, Taylor Swope, from their first New Year's show, the third Furthur poster ever. Signed (but not numbered) artist edition. Series of 750 sold out at the New Years Eve 2010 show in San Francisco, CA. Very few artist proofs available.
Shipped in a sturdy poster tube. (If requested, can be shipped flat in a poly sleeve between double layers of corrugated cardboard.)
Dimensions: 16" x 24"
ONLY 2 LEFT!
Official Fare Thee Well Poster by Little Hippie founder, Taylor Swope. One of only four official posters featured in both Santa Clara & Chicago. Numbered prints out of 5000 from the official merch booths at Levi's Stadium and Soldier Field. Shipped in a sturdy poster tube. (If requested, can be shipped flat in a poly sleeve between double layers of corrugated cardboard.)
- Officially licensed by Grateful Dead Productions
- 16" x 24"
Inspired by a rainy trip to Hawaii last spring, Taylor Swope drew this image of a van she came across on the beach on a grey day. Spruced up with details of the paradise Hawaii has always been promised to be, this print is here to fuel your daydreams of adventure in the sun, sand and surf. Perfect for the home or office to remind you to get out and enjoy the beach life. Each wood print is unique due to the natural qualities of each individual panel of wood.
• Wood canvas made from Birch wood sourced from sustainable Canadian forests
• UV set inks, meaning the print resists water
• Each wood print is made in Montreal, Canada
• Easy care, don’t touch the print if you don’t have to, but you can wipe it with a dry or damp cloth to remove dust
• Arrives ready to hang! 4 panel frame in back allows you to just pop the wood print on a small nail in the wall, no wires necessary
**Please allow 3-4 business days for Fulfillment before Shipping**
Limited edition set of 50, each print signed and numbered by Little Hippie owner artist Taylor Swope. Print will be shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
(If requested, can be wrapped in glassine and shipped flat between two layers of double corrugated cardboard.)
Archival Pigmented Inkjet Print on Acid Free Canson PhotoRC Satin. Actual print is 15"x 19" with half inch white borders.